Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Things what I have done during long time


When I was much younger I went to do handycraft after school on one day in week. We did a lot of different cards and other interesting things. I have one picture from these times, what I made.
Maybe I'll write later, about what I did this picture-frame.
I don't have time now.













The other things I have done at school. Let's look them too :)

1. Two pillows - one, what I sewed and stitched; other, what I sewed and crocheted







2. One little braid ..there are like little hearts in that .




3. Two hats - one is sewn and other is knitted .


























































4. Two skirts - both are sewn















































5. My bag what is crocheted and little thing, what you can do for decorate something( that little flower-thing)





































6. And finally my mittens, what I knitted last year




































So these are things, what I have done. If you want to ask something, then I'll answer to you surely.

L :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola, I call Lisa. I write to congratulate you on your good work and would like to know your name. regards. your friend, Lisa

Liisa said...

My name is Liisa ;)

Eleanna said...

Bravo!
Your work is fine! Congratulations!You learn very interesting and useful thinks at school. I tried also to teach my students knitting but they didn’t have patience

aj said...

HELLO, WE ARE TWO PUPILS OF 2ºA. WE ARE CALLED ANTONIO AND FRANCISCO AND WE HAVE LIKED THE PICTURE-FRAME THAT YOU HAVE MADE. WE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU WILL CONTINUE STUDYING OR YOU WILL GO AWAY TO LOOK FOR WORK SOON . IF YOU WANT I CAN SEND YOU PHOTOS OF THE WORK I AM DOING .

FIRMA:ANTONIO AND FRANCISCO (2A)

Liisa said...

To Antonio and Fransisco:
No, no, I will continue studying. I'm only 13 years old right now.
If you meant that.
It would be great, if you would send me the photos of your work :)

aj said...

If you want to see the furniture that I have done with the sheet of metal you have to get into http://www.etwinning.net, after, in spain, model constructionprogress and finally you get into antonio and francisco 2a.

Unknown said...

Hello I am Encarni. I am very satisfied for have received a letter from Theodoris Karatheodoris. Well,I want to say goodbye for oll of you
kisess: Encarni

Unknown said...

hello!.I´am Ana.I would like to write again with you.Good bye. :)

Unknown said...

Hello! I am Sonia.
I have liked you write letters.
I say goodbye to you.


Sonia 2ºb

Unknown said...

Hello I am Estefania. I have not spoken very much but good good I say goodbye good-bye....
Estefania 2ºB

Unknown said...

hello!!!I'am laura. The activity that we have done this years is very nice. good-bye .kiss!!!!:)