Monday, December 18, 2006

Here is Spain team

Hello!we are Cinthia and Estela from Spain.We are constructing a pencilholder of wood.Excuse that we havent answered before, it(he,she) is that we are very busy(occupied) with the pencilholder. Estonia is very nice, for since(as,like) we see in the photos, the college is very big.Best wishes.
Cinthia & Estela

Hello, our name is Gaspar and José Antonio. We live south-east from spain in Gador .My favorites friends are Fernando, Bienve, Juan A...In the school we study English, Maths...We're working in a pencilhoder of wood in the classroom of technology. We go to play tennis and football.We get good marks. We went to the science park last year and it was very nice. Jose Antonio y Gaspar (12 years old)+Good buy!Happy christmas

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello our names are Mªdel Mar and Yolanda from Spain. We want to be grateful to you for everything that you are making and we would like to win the trip to be able to know you. yolanda92twin@yahoo.es

rafillatwin said...

Hello my name is Rafael 3º(B) from Spain. I am happy for what we are doing the three institutes and I would like to speak with you in my e-mail. In class of technology I am constructing a box to save jewels.
rafillatwin@yahoo.es

Liisa said...

My e-mail is liiser12@gmail.com, if you want to contact with me .

Liisa from Estonia